Saturday 11 February 2012

So welcome to my War on Two Fronts Blog. My intentions here are to document my painting, modelling and gaming of 15mm WW2 miniatures and terrain for the Flames of War games system by Battlefront Miniatures.

At present I log my on going project over on Ammobunker.org. Though inspispiration by MODEL DADS and having had my arm mildly twisted by my nemisis and evil genuis Maelstrom of The Rising Sun Blog has meant I've branched out to publish my own blog here.

You will find my ongoing paint brush war against Late War German Fallschirmjäger rifle company, a Late War US Para Rifle company, Late War Soviet Engineer Sapper Battalion and finally a Late War SS Panzer company (Totenkopf). Lots of late war here.

What is a Blog without pictures though? A small selection of my painted offerings, and of some stuff on the workbench:

Fallschirmjäger Pioneers (left) and HMG platoon (Right)

Fallschirmjäger PAK40 Anti-tank platoon

Everyone loves tanks!

WIP Soviet Sappers (there just isn't enough teams to paint here!)

The start of the SS Totenkopf project, plenty of WIP to be getting on with!

Well lots to be getting on with, painting and modelling will be sporadic at best, the plan is to get a couple of 600pt lists painted up for when my terrain arrives next month. Then throw some dice at all the wee men!

Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. You know my thoughts on these already sir, they look great :)

    However I still think your mad wantign all those soviet infantry :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look nice I'd like to get into 15mm stuff but I don't think I could paint it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your airbrush work on the stugs, the variation and randomness work very well. The highlights have been picked out nicely. The splinter camo on the FJs look good, I wouldn't mind have a peek at a couple of closer shots. Great work all round.

    ReplyDelete