Friday 2 January 2015

It's a little dusty in here!

Well, a year no post.

I'm not dead. Just burned out from the hobby and took a break. No song, no dance, so I'm back in the proverbial saddle.

How is this tiny corner of the WWW going forward? Well, late last year (Septemberish) I bought a shiny new road bike. And it cost a fair bit. Fast forward to now and I'm going to have to reign in my budget by approx 100%.
Shiny!

This means painting what I've got. And trying to be happy with it. An unusual step for me. Actually finishing stuff?!?

A return to the massive 15mm ww2 pile still in a box, along with all the terrain, also in boxes

On the painting table:
15mm Brit 7th Armoured Div infantry

So back to 15mm it would seem, though still using the Battlegroup rule set to go hand in hand with all the terrain I've accumulated.

New Years resolutions;
1. Hobby more. A little bit everyday, be it painting, modelling or blogging.
2. Drink less. Simple really, don't drink as much so often. It'll save me money too!
3. Exercise more, especially since we have another one of these;

The new one is on the right, it's a "he" too.

To being back in the saddle once more!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing if you can remember how to use a paint brush. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here was me thinking you had quit the hobby to become a professional Beer taster, how wrong I was............... ;)

    ReplyDelete