Saturday 26 January 2013

For the Motherland! part 2

Fourth post of 2013, I may need to sit down as I'm getting a bit of a nose-bleed!

Well some PIP pics to show I'm still alive, please excuse the random flash photos, my camera is playing funny buggers. Without further ado more 28mm Red Army for you:

 "Grenade!" nice wee sculpt this guy.

 "Forward, for the Motherland!"

 Generic SMG firing pose, possibly the weakest pose of the bunch.

 Squad LMG gunner "getting some".

"I am the God of Hellfire!"

And the happy bunch of demo-psychos to date.

All that's left to do is a final touch up, some grey on the boots and flamer hose followed by the amoeba camo. Finally base rims black and flock so they should be complete some time tonight.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. Really like the flamethrower guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a well posed mini, almost as if he is poking the barrel of his flamer through a letterbox.

    ReplyDelete