Saturday 26 January 2013

For the Motherland! part 2.1

And they are finished:

 LMG for the win!

 Still a shite pose.

 "Catch!".

 "This way to Burger King lads, mine's a Double-Whopper with cheese!".

 King of the castle. Get some!

 All 5 of my new Red Army recruits.

All 10 of my demolition-maniacs. Pass the C4 please!

I'm really happy with these minis. Great quality castings and so much cheaper then the Games Workshop stuff I have concentrated on in the past few years. If this is the way of 2013 I will paint lots this year.

Next up, I need to build my plastic Russians. I never managed to buy some black primer or varnish today :( with any luck I can have them all built and buy the primer this weekend.

Once I have built all my ruskies I will start work on my T34/76 (1941 turret). Complete with Tankodesantniki. Beards and all.


Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. 2 updates in 1 day..........that can't be right this is you we're talking about here ;P

    good to see you have found something that holds your interest, they are a great little squad.

    Also your a bastard, I'm close to ordering that SS squad just as a little painting project...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bastard I am, that's the truth. Get yourself some SS then, I have some bits that are coming your way soonest (when I'm back at work).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Simon, all comments appreciated!

    ReplyDelete